Bethan | 22 Oct 2021
Get to know Ascendancy’s Office Manager, Alice!
- Tea or coffee?
- What is your favourite meal?
I could eat Spaghetti Bolognese for lunch and dinner every day and not get bored, I love it so much. But, as a mother of a three-year-old, and always angling for a toddler tantrum-free dinner time, it would have to be Toad in the Hole!
- If you could be an animal, what would you be?
Sea Otters always look like they’re having fun.
- Do you prefer dogs or cats?
Dogs, though I don’t have either
- Who would play you in a movie?
I really hope that a movie is never made about me, as it would probably mean that something has gone very wrong!
- Tell us an interesting fact about yourself?
I have a chainsaw license, and I also trained to drive a tractor and trailer, although the tractor driving license has now expired.
- Any funny anecdotes you would like to share?
I can think of so many, but as they all make me look daft, I’d rather not share. Trying to look professional here.
- Why do you like working for Ascendancy?
It’s a small but lovely team, always looking for the best and most efficient way of doing things. The location is great too.
- What is your favourite part of your job?
Learning new things, being able to put my organisation skills to good use, getting to spend time with adults after a year and a half in lockdown with a toddler and baby.
- Any secret talents?
I love to crochet and spend what little spare time I have in the evening making.
- What is your favourite thing about Shropshire?
It’s just such a beautiful, relaxed place to live, with so many nice places to visit.