Emily | 8 Dec 2021
Meet one of the A-Team’s newer members within the Digital Marketing team – Say hello to Mary:
- Tea or coffee?
Definitely tea, I’ve never enjoyed coffee.
- What is your favourite meal?
I love pasta so probably a nice carbonara.
- If you could be an animal, what would you be?
I would probably be a rabbit; they are chilled and love naps like me!
- Do you prefer dogs or cats?
Cats, I had one when I was younger who lived over 20 years.
- Who would play you in a movie?
- Tell us an interesting fact about yourself?
I grew up wanting to be a Butlins Redcoat or a performer along those lines.
- Any funny anecdotes you would like to share?
I once played Grumpy the dwarf in a pantomime.
- Why do you like working for Ascendancy?
I feel like I’m learning a lot and everyone is really friendly.
- What is your favourite part of your job?
I enjoy writing content for blogs and creating landing pages.
- Any secret talents?
I’ve had professional singing lessons for 6 years
- What is your favourite thing about Shropshire?
I like going for summery walks in the country with my boyfriend.
More from Ascendancy
A Shropshire company with a global reach has launched a new website with the help of a county digital specialist. The new bespoke website has been built by Chamber members Ascendancy for co-chamber…