Bethan | 28 Nov 2019
Ever wanted to know more about the team at Ascendancy?
Here is the first in a series of posts profiling each of our lovely colleagues.
Meet Jon, one of our talented Web Developers…
- Tea or coffee?
Coffee in the morning, tea at night – water throughout the day! 😊
- What is your favourite meal?
Love a good Chinese, but can you really beat a good Sunday dinner with a slice of bread to dip in the gravy afterwards…?
- If you could be an animal, what would you be?
I like the thought of being a lion roaming around, but I think it would be pretty fun being an eagle flying high.
- Do you prefer dogs or cats?
- Who would play you in a movie?
- Tell us an interesting fact about yourself?
I’ve got 6 screws and a big bolt through my right leg
- Any funny anecdotes you would like to share?
I broke my femur bending over on the toilet – funny now but wasn’t at the time.
- Why do you like working for Ascendancy?
We have a good laugh throughout the day and the team are great to work with. We have some strange conversations too – which are mostly my fault for starting them.
- What is the favourite part of your job?
Building great websites and getting a good feeling when a client is happy with them.
- Any secret talents?
I can shake your hand with the back of my hand by bending it backwards…?
- What is your favourite thing about Shropshire?
It’s my shire.