Mary | 11 Mar 2022
Get to know one of our newer DM Account Managers of the team, Helen R!
- Tea or coffee?
Definitely coffee, I can’t function without it!
- What is your favourite meal?
I love desserts the best – but I do enjoy a nice Chinese takeaway
- If you could be an animal, what would you be?
Maybe a meerkat, so I could bask in the sun all day
- Do you prefer dogs or cats?
Cats, I love them, I currently own a Ragdoll cat and he’s beautiful but not very bright!
- Who would play you in a movie?
Hmm, I’m not sure. My favourite female actor would be Kiera Knightly so I guess I would say her!
- Tell us an interesting fact about yourself?
I also run my own online store retailing baby slings and carriers, reusable cloth nappies, and baby and toddler accessories called Bundle Of Love
- Any funny anecdotes you would like to share?
The love of cheese here at Ascendancy is unreal: we get sent cheese hampers by clients and even had cheesy joke cards at our Christmas meal (but no cheese course!)
- Why do you like working for Ascendancy?
The team are really nice, and after working with Helen on my own business I now get to help others with their businesses
- What is your favourite part of your job?
Working with ecommerce clients to set up their product feeds and get them advertising on Google
- Any secret talents?
I am a trained Babywearing Consultant and can teach people how to wrap their babies in slings or how to use a buckle carrier for back carrying etc
- What is your favourite thing about Shropshire?
The greenery, and being on the doorstep of Granville Nature Reserve – also the lack of traffic lights compared to the Black Country (although they are increasing here now)