Emily | 2 Jan 2020
Here at Ascendancy, we have a dedicated Digital Marketing team.
Meet one of our Account Managers, Emily…
- Tea or coffee?
Is there an option for peppermint tea? 😀
- What is your favourite meal?
Mexican…. anything that involves guacamole.
- If you could be an animal, what would you be?
A cat – the independent sass is what it’s all about.
- Do you prefer dogs or cats?
See the previous answer!
- Who would play you in a movie?
Margot Robbie, just because I’m a fan (specifically of Harley Quinn).
- Tell us an interesting fact about yourself?
I made it to advanced grade tap dancing lessons when I was younger.
- Any funny anecdotes you would like to share?
I recently stalked Alfie Boe & Michael Ball at the Les Mis stage door with my 86-year-old nan! Best night ever.
- Why do you like working for Ascendancy?
- What is the favourite part of your job?
Working with clients to get results… knowing that you’ve done a good job is a great feeling.
- Any secret talents?
I can still tap dance!
- What is your favourite thing about Shropshire?
All my family are based here… so I don’t need to travel around the country on visits!
More from Ascendancy
Shropshire digital agency Ascendancy officially opened its newly-refurbished offices with the new Newport Mayor cutting the ribbon on his first official outing! Mayor Ian Perry joined Ascendancy…