Emily | 20 Apr 2020
Steph is another one of our Account Managers here at Ascendancy.
We hope you enjoy getting to know her!
- Tea or coffee?
- What is your favourite meal?
Seafood, corn on the cob and pickles
- If you could be an animal, what would you be?
A Quokka, it’s the happiest animal ever (please Google it). Also, when it’s in danger it throws its babies at the predator and runs away. I like that.
- Do you prefer dogs or cats?
Cats every day, those sassy so and sos.
- Who would play you in a movie?
I wouldn’t mind Emma Stone but only badass Zombieland Emma Stone, not like La La Land mush.
- Tell us an interesting fact about yourself?
I used to design and draw the traditional chalkboard advertising displays in pubs – I’ve had many an occasion being up a step ladder with a load of chalk pens whilst people are ordering pints around my feet!
- Any funny anecdotes you would like to share?
I regularly confuse continents and condiments.
- Why do like working for Ascendancy?
There is a great atmosphere, everyone listens to each other’s ideas and discusses new strategies as a team.
- What is the favourite part of your job?
I like the constant evolution of digital marketing, something that improves your rankings one day may get wiped out the next! You always must stay on top of the latest trends and patents and there is a constant variation in my daily work.
- Any secret talents?
I can play the piano pretty well.
- What is your favourite thing about Shropshire?
Shropshire Blue Cheese.