Emily | 20 Mar 2020
Enjoying meeting the team?
Now meet our Digital Marketing Operations Manager, Lauren…
- Tea or coffee?
My blood is probably 90% coffee…
- What is your favourite meal?
Homemade chicken & vegetable ramen
- If you could be an animal, what would you be?
A cat – sassy, independent, alert (on-edge!)
- Do you prefer dogs or cats?
- Who would play you in a movie?
Emma Watson (not for any reason, I did two online quizzes)
- Tell us an interesting embarrassing fact about yourself?
I thought the phrases ‘quench your thirst’/ ‘thirst quenching’ were ‘clench your thirst’/ ‘thirst clenching’ for a reeeaaally long time!
- Any funny anecdotes you would like to share?
Oh lots, but would I like to share? Probably not
- Why do you like working for Ascendancy?
We have a great team who all get on really well and have an eagerness to continually learn and develop their skills.
- What is the favourite part of your job?
Managing projects from start to success – seeing results!
- Any secret talents?
Mrs Hinch-style organisation (probably not a secret in the office!)
- What is your favourite thing about Shropshire?
Shrewsbury – independent cafes/restaurants, The Quarry
More from Ascendancy
A Shropshire company with a global reach has launched a new website with the help of a county digital specialist. The new bespoke website has been built by Chamber members Ascendancy for co-chamber…