Emily | 20 Jun 2020
Here at Ascendancy, we have a dedicated Digital Marketing team.
Meet our PPC Account Executive, Jay…
- Tea or coffee?
Tea at home – Coffee at work
- What is your favourite meal?
Pizza, but if you put barbecue sauce on it, I won’t touch it.
- If you could be an animal, what would you be?
I took a test and this came out, I’m not going to argue with the results
- Do you prefer dogs or cats?
Dogs of course, cats are monsters.
- Who would play you in a movie?
Jon Heder (in blades of glory)
- Tell us an interesting fact about yourself?
I have really stretchy skin.
- Any funny anecdotes you would like to share?
I don’t think I do; I don’t really lead an exciting life.
- Why do you like working for Ascendancy?
Never a dull moment, can always have a laugh.
- What is the favourite part of your job?
Working on landing pages and annoying Jon with them.
- Any secret talents?
I guess the stretchy skin probably comes under this too. But I can also do a fairly good Golem impression.
- What is your favourite thing about Shropshire?
It’s quiet, although I love Mainers on a Friday night.
More from Ascendancy
Shropshire digital agency Ascendancy officially opened its newly-refurbished offices with the new Newport Mayor cutting the ribbon on his first official outing! Mayor Ian Perry joined Ascendancy…