Bethan | 20 Aug 2020
Meet the final member of our Digital Marketing team in the last instalment of our staff profiles.
Say hello to Harry…
- Tea or coffee?
- What is your favourite meal?
Paella. It has everything I like in one meal; meat, fish and veg.
- If you could be an animal, what would you be?
A cat. I could sleep all day and only be affectionate when it suits me.
- Do you prefer dogs or cats?
Dogs, my family has always had both but I’ve always got on better with the dogs.
- Who would play you in a movie?
Any tall, ginger actor.
- Tell us an interesting fact about yourself?
I can crack almost every joint in my body.
- Any funny anecdotes you would like to share?
My girlfriend and I once spent almost an hour looking for a bus stop outside Rome’s train station. It turned out we had walked past it twice, I just hadn’t looked up from the map on my phone to see the sign.
- Why do like working for Ascendancy?
It is a new challenge for me and is teaching me new skills
- What is the favourite part of your job?
The variety, no two days are the same and I learn something new every day.
- Any secret talents?
I can play guitar quite well and taught it for a while.
- What is your favourite thing about Shropshire?
The scenery, and the amount of mountain biking trails there are.
More from Ascendancy
Black Friday 2020 was predicted to beat the UK online sales record and that prediction was not wrong. It was a record-breaking year with online sales reportedly up 60% on the previous year. Overall,…
An award-winning Shropshire digital marketing agency has moved into new offices in a building steeped in history – believed to date back to medieval times! Ascendancy Internet Marketing made the…