Emily | 20 Aug 2020
Meet the final member of our Digital Marketing team in the last instalment of our staff profiles.
Say hello to Harry…
- Tea or coffee?
- What is your favourite meal?
Paella. It has everything I like in one meal; meat, fish and veg.
- If you could be an animal, what would you be?
A cat. I could sleep all day and only be affectionate when it suits me.
- Do you prefer dogs or cats?
Dogs, my family has always had both but I’ve always got on better with the dogs.
- Who would play you in a movie?
Any tall, ginger actor.
- Tell us an interesting fact about yourself?
I can crack almost every joint in my body.
- Any funny anecdotes you would like to share?
My girlfriend and I once spent almost an hour looking for a bus stop outside Rome’s train station. It turned out we had walked past it twice, I just hadn’t looked up from the map on my phone to see the sign.
- Why do like working for Ascendancy?
It is a new challenge for me and is teaching me new skills
- What is the favourite part of your job?
The variety, no two days are the same and I learn something new every day.
- Any secret talents?
I can play guitar quite well and taught it for a while.
- What is your favourite thing about Shropshire?
The scenery, and the amount of mountain biking trails there are.
More from Ascendancy
Shropshire digital agency Ascendancy officially opened its newly-refurbished offices with the new Newport Mayor cutting the ribbon on his first official outing! Mayor Ian Perry joined Ascendancy…