Emily | 12 Nov 2021
Meet another member of Ascendancy’s web team! Say hello to Alex…
- Tea or coffee?
- What is your favourite meal?
A good Sunday roast
- If you could be an animal, what would you be?
A sloth, because they always look happy
- Do you prefer dogs or cats?
- Who would play you in a movie?
Depends what genre of movie, if it were to be an action movie probably Nicholas Cage
- Why do like working for Ascendancy?
Friendly team and lots of interesting/varied projects to work on
- What is the favourite part of your job?
Making a nice shiny new website live!
- What is your favourite thing about Shropshire?
It’s got some lovely scenery and isn’t over-populated (yet)
More from Ascendancy
Ascendancy has welcomed a new face to the team – and he comes complete with two silver Commonwealth Games medals. John Archibald has joined Ascendancy as a Digital Marketing Executive. He is…
A Shropshire business is to move to a four-day working week after a successful six-month trial. Digital agency Ascendancy, based in Newport, completed a pilot project to trial the idea and has…
So – the secret is out. Ascendancy is a 4 day week business – indeed, we have been for the last 8 months or so. We’re part of the big trial that you may have seen in the media back…